Sunday, June 3, 2012

JB/Cimorelli Cover, Cover

Back when Ryan Seacrest had the Justin Beiber "Boyfriend" Cover-Off against top Youtube artists, the only thing I contained from constantly voting for Cimorelli was the first 10 sec. of the song. I voted so much so that I came up with my own lyrics to support Cimorelli! lol here are the lyrics. I even made a video, NOT on youtube (not ready for that, at ALL) it's on my tumblr. Keniaflo.tumblr.com It's my first vid, so of course its stupid. xD
Lyrics:
Yeah, Uh, Vote, Vote, Yeah
If you're a CimFan
You'll already see
That the girls are in a competition
That would really like your votes
Just click on the link
And you'll already see
So press the yellow button
And vote for Cimorelli
Vote, vote, vote, for Cim
While you're by the fire or eating fondue
I know about me and I know about you
So we gonna vote for Cim in 3, 2, savvy? :D

*And yes, they did win! Go #CimFam!

No comments:

Post a Comment